Place and date
The XVII Madrid Go Tournament, qualifies for the Spanish Championship, and qualifies for the Korean Prime Minister Cup, will take place on May 10th and 11th 2014.
It will be held at the Hotel NH Alberto Aguilera at Alberto Aguilera 18, Madrid. (map)
This tournament could't be possible without the sponsordship of JAQUE JUEGOS - http://www.jaquejuegos.com/
and the colaboration of the Spanish Go Association (AEGO) - http://www.aego.biz
the colaboration of Pampling - http://www.pampling.com
the colaboration of Edigráfica Games - http://www.edigrafica.com/
- Mc-Mahon system, 5 rounds
- Japanese rules (rules)
- Time: 60 minutes per player, plus Canadian byo-yomi (20 stones in 5 minutes). With digital clocks, players will have 3 periods of 20 seconds each.
- Komi: 6.5
The XVI Madrid Go tournament qualifies for the Spanish Championship and the Korea Prime Minister Cup. It is open to all Go levels and to all nationalities.
|Before May 10th||On site (May 10th)|
|AEGO Members / Non-Spanish residents||20||24|
|Under 18 years y players below 15k category||10||15|
All players must pay before the due date in order to get the discount. Payment can be made by bank transfer or Paypal.
- Current account: # 2100 0600 87 0202142843 , bank 'La Caixa', holder 'Club de Go Nam-Ban del Círculo Catalán de Madrid', item 'TM' plus the name of the player.
- Paypal payment:
To preinscribe to the tournament you should fill the following form this form.
Remember you have to be at the playing premises the day the tournament starts in order to participate.
Saturday, May 10th
- 09:30 - 10:30 h: Registration/sign-in
- 10:30 - 11:00 h: Pairing
- 11:00 - 13:30 h: First round
- 13:30 - 16:00 h: Lunch break
- 16:00 - 18:30 h: Second round
- 18:30 - 21:00 h: Third round
Sunday, May 11th
- 09:30 - 12:00 h: Fourth round
- 12:00 - 14:30 h: Fifth round
- 14:30 h: Price giving ceremony and lunch
- Tournament winner: 500
- Second best: 300
- Third best: 200
- Fourth best: 100
- Best Spanish player: Spanish representative for the Korea Prime Minister Cup (KPMC)
- AEGO prize: Draw for AEGO members of a free registration in the next AEGO tournament
- Books and other prizes for players with best results
** Prizes are not cumulative and only players who play all rounds are eligible. **
Attendance at the tournament involves the transfer of rights of image to Go Club Nam-Ban for a possible public communication by Internet of photographs taken at the event.
NH Alberto Aguilera
C/Alberto Aguilera 18 (map)
Tournament celebration place
The NH hotel offers a special price for tournament players, when you pre-register you can fill the comments if you want to stay on this hotel and we will send you a promotional code to use in the reservartion of the hotel room.
Reservation: hotel web page
Opinions:: trip advisor
C/Sagasta 23 (map)
11 minutes walking distance to the tournament
Opinions: trip advisor
Hotel Ibis Madrid Centro
Calle de Manuela Malasaña 6 (map)
Placed in one of the most popular streets in Madrid, 7 minutes walking distance to the tournament place.
Information: hotel web page
Opinions: trip advisor
The Madrid Go Tournament couldn't take place with the help and sponsordship of:
Any doubt you can contact with: